Systems Network Administrator III
Mon- Fri 7-5
American State Bank & Trust Company of Williston has an exciting opportunity to join our team as System Network Administrator III. The position is full-time and has an excellent prospect for advancement and will work directly with the IT Manager in an effort to develop the successful candidate into an effective replacement.
The Systems/Network Administrator III will implement and maintain the Financial Institution’s (FI) banking systems, network hardware and software; troubleshoot network problems, and ensure network, application and information security, and availability & performance standards.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems, or related field and/or 7+ years of current and progressive experience involving systems analysis, design, implementation, monitoring, testing and administration for network and enterprise systems, hardware and software.
An Associate’s degree in Computer Science or related field may be substituted for the aforementioned Bachelor’s degree requirement dependent on years of current and progressive experience.
1. Ability to remotely and locally diagnose system issues.
2. Ability to multi-task, handling ongoing projects and support issues.
3. Experience with enterprise-wide banking systems a plus.
4. Experience with Exchange Server 2010 a plus.
5. Experience with Microsoft Windows Server and VMware or Hyper-V a plus.
6. Experience in backup and restore systems (disaster recovery).
7. Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
8. Ability to independently research and learn new technologies.
9. Must be able to be on-call.
10. Ability to work in a team environment and assist in project planning and implementation.