Because the use of standard email for sending and receiving confidential information is not secure, American State Bank & Trust Co. has partnered with ZixCorp® for secure email. With secure email, you can send and receive confidential information, including attachments, with ASB&T employees.
To get started, follow the instructions below or view the secure email tutorial.
- Visit our secure email site by clicking on this link: Send us a Secure Email
- Register your email address and create a password. Click the REGISTER button at the bottom of the screen.
- Complete the information as requested. Your password must be at least 8 characters in length, and include at least one upper case letter, at least one lower case letter, and at least one number.
- You now have access to the ASB&T Secure Email Message Center.
Please note the following:
To send a secure email:
- Login and click COMPOSE
- You may send an email to our generic email address which we will forward to the appropriate employee or you may enter a known ASB&T employee email address.
- Click the ATTACH FILE button to include an email attachment.
- Click the SEND button to send the secure email.
To retrieve a secure email:
- You will receive an email notifying you that you have a secure email from ASB&T.
- In the email, click the OPEN MESSAGE button.
- Enter your secure email password on the Secure Email Message Center screen.