Online Banking Security
We are ever vigilant in protecting your privacy. We take full advantage of the security provided by your web browser and our web server. The bank itself resides behind a rigid "firewall" and is protected from unauthorized entry. A firewall is a specially programmed computer that connects a local network to the Internet and, for security reasons, lets only certain kinds of messages in and out. In addition, your banking transactions are encrypted as they travel over the Internet. Anyone trying to tap in to your communications is unable to decipher them.
Your NetConnect account is also protected by a password that only you know. No one can use your account without knowing your personal password. Always guard your password.
To ensure greatest security...
- Do not reveal your passwords to anyone.
- Avoid selecting passwords based on personal information.
- Avoid keeping written records of your passwords .
- Do not leave your computer unattended when connected to NetConnect.
- Our website links to other websites are for your convenience. The content and security of those websites are not the responsibility nor are they guaranteed by American State Bank & Trust Company. If you have any questions about confidentiality, please call us during banking hours at 701-774-4100 or send us your questions by e-mail.