Remote Deposit Capture allows approved businesses the ability to make non-cash deposits from their office.
Remote Deposit Capture utilizes a desktop scanner that connects to your computer and the Internet. With it, you can scan checks received from customers and issue deposits remotely to the bank, anytime, day or night. It’s the quickest way to make your business deposits!
Benefits of Remote Deposit Capture
- Make deposits anytime. Enjoy the convenience of making deposits remotely 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Save time preparing deposits. Preparing deposits electronically is very efficient, reducing labor costs and freeing up staff for other tasks.
- Cut costs on trips to the bank. Remote deposits can reduce trips to the bank.
- Reduce risk of check fraud. Faster check clearing allows you to act sooner on returned checks, significantly increasing your opportunities for collection.
- Enhance research capabilities. Remote Deposit Capture archives digital copies of your deposited items.
- Enjoy more security. Remote Deposit Capture is safe and secure with multiple layers of security including Password Protection, Secure Tokens and Multi-factor Authentication.
- Deposit funds from multiple locations into your bank account. Check deposits can easily be made from any remote office or storefront, which streamlines your cash flow.
- It’s easy! All you need is:
- An account with American State Bank & Trust Company
- Online Internet Banking
- High Speed Internet Connection
- Desktop check scanner and software
How does Remote Deposit Capture work?
- Scan checks from any desktop. Scan both sides of the check in one pass.
- Prepare the deposit. View images of the scanned checks on your PC. The dollar amounts are automatically read and the deposit is totaled.
- Electronically send deposit to the bank. Click ‘Submit Deposit.’ The deposit is sent to the bank through a secure Internet connection.
- Funds are deposited into your account. View and manage your account online via NetConnect Internet Banking.
For questions regarding Remote Deposit Capture please call 1-800-486-8173 or 701-774-4100 or email email@example.com