Get Alerts about your account
The Alerts feature helps you stay up-to-date with your accounts by setting personalized alerts for transactions, balances, and usage.
Set personalized alerts on your accounts for balances, transactions, and usage to stay up-to-date.
- Bill Pay Alerts-can be set up for various payment types within the Bill Pay section of your Digital Banking.
- Transaction Alerts- allows you to set up notifications for debit and/or credit activity on your account. .
- Balance Alerts – allows you to set up notifications when your account balance reaches a certain amount.
- User Alerts – notifications pertaining to your account such as logins from a new device, or changes to passwords and personal information.
Benefits of Alerts
- Helps to avoid overdrafts and associated fees by notifying you when your balance is low.
- Avoid fraud by monitoring transactions on your debit and credit cards, and by notifying you when there is a login from a new device or when your password or personal information has been changed.
Setting up Alerts
- Log into your Digital Banking Account
- Click the account where you’d like to add alerts
- Select “Alert Preferences”
- Choose between “Balance Alerts” and “Transaction Alerts”
- Choose account activity you’d like to receive alerts about and how you wish to receive them.
- Click “Add Alert” and you’re done!