Chat with American State Bank and Trust Digital Banking Support from Anywhere with Conversations
Now you can get live customer support during business hours from American State Bank & Trust no matter where you are. That’s because your account has a useful new chat feature — it’s called Conversations.
Here’s how it works: for example, if you see a transaction that doesn’t seem right, just click on the “Ask Us About This Transaction” button. Type in your question and Conversations will connect you directly with our support staff.
They can see exactly which transaction you’re asking about, so you get answers fast. You can even ask about a previous Conversation if you need to follow up. That way, you can put your mind at ease — without a phone call or trip to the Bank.
It’s safe, it’s secure, and you can chat with a real person.
Best of all, Conversations is already built into your account. You can access it on your phone, tablet, or computer. You can log in and give it a try today.
Log in to your Digital Banking to get started.
Get Live One-on-One Support from American State Bank and Trust Digital Banking with Conversations during bank business hours:
- It’s Personal- See the name and picture of the person assisting you.
- It’s Secure- Every conversation is fully encrypted for your security.
- It’s Easy- This feature is built right into your Digital Banking.
How to start a conversation
From your Dashboard:
Click Message to initiate a conversation
From Message Screen:
- Click + in the upper right hand corner
- Click the arrow to submit your message and initiate the conversation
- Click Start a Conversation
- Click Send to submit your message and initiate the conversation
Questions about your accounts
- Clicking Ask us about this account presents you with options for account inquiries:
- Click Start a new conversation to send a message with pre-loaded account information.
- Add to a conversation prompts you to select an existing conversation to send account information to.
Questions about transactions
- For an individual transaction, clicking Ask us about this transaction presents you with options for transaction inquiries:
- Click Start a new conversation to send a message with pre-loaded transaction information.
- Add to a conversation prompts you to select an existing conversation to send transaction information to.
Questions about Payments
- For an individual payment, clicking Ask us about this payment presents you with options for payment inquiries.
- Click Start a new conversation to send a message with pre-loaded payment information.
- Add to a conversation prompts you to select an existing conversation to send payment information to.
- Clicking + allows you to attach files, accounts, transactions, and payments to your message.
- Selecting files opens the file browser, allowing you to upload files from your device.
- Selecting accounts, transactions, or payments prompts you to select one or multiple from the chosen category.
Security Tip: Before sending private or sensitive communication over any Internet-based application, double check that the web address begins with https. If this is the case, you can rest assured the site is encrypted and authenticated. If the address begins with http rather than https, the site is not encrypted, and therefore not secure.
- Once you receive a response in your conversation, you will be notified via push notification and email.
- A notification icon appears on the Messages tab, signifying the number of unread messages.